Shoveling it, indeed
To the editor:
Right now, even by bus:
• It is inconvenient to travel between Nashua and Boston
• It is impossible from Manchester anymore
• It is inconvenient to take a bus from the middle of nowhere (new “terminals” on I-93)
• It is very expensive to take a bus from either place
Now, let’s assume we want railroad in New Hampshire for commuting to Boston:
• How much will it cost round-trip?
• How long will it take to get there, station to station?
• What will the train schedule be, how often will it run inbound and outbound?
So take a good look at my face
You’ll see my smile looks out of place
If you look closer, it’s easy to trace
The tracks of my tears.