Jade Monahan, Senior Vice President of Human Resources for Adventure Ready Brands, is the Business Excellence recipient in the Manufacturing category for a large organization.
About these awards
NH Business Review’s Business Excellence Awards is an annual awards program that recognizes the achievements of business owners and operators in New Hampshire.
This year’s awards ceremony will be held on Thursday, October 13th, 2022 at the Grappone Conference Center in Concord.
2022 marks the 20th anniversary of NH Business Review honoring the imagination, industriousness, innovation and achievements of business owners and operators in New Hampshire.
The Business Excellence Awards — awarded in nine different categories — honor individuals from New Hampshire-based businesses with less than 100 employees and those with more than 100 employees in the following categories:
- Business & Professional Services
- Consumer Services
- Financial Services
- Real Estate & Construction
- Social Equity
Submit a nomination
Nominations are now open for the 2022 awards. Nomination deadline: Friday, August 12, 2022.
What to know before you nominate:
- Previous winners are ineligible for two years since the last award-winning entry.
- Judges reserve the right, based on the criteria, not to name a winner in a particular category. Additionally, judges reserve the right, based on criteria, to move a nominee from one category to another.
- Supporting documentation is not required, but highly recommended.
All criteria sections should be met in an effort to supply the most complete nomination form. Judging criteria can be found here.
20th Annual Business Excellence Awards
Thursday, October 13, 2022, 5:30 to 8 p.m.
Grappone Conference Center
Tickets: $85 per person, $800 table of 10
Questions? Please email us at email@example.com.