iCAD execs get bonuses
Nashua-based iCAD has given its executives cash bonuses for fiscal year 2006.
According to U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission forms posted Feb. 1, the board of directors for the Nashua computer-aided cancer detection solutions company approved incentive bonuses for:
• Kenneth Ferry, chief executive officer, $175,000
• Jeffrey Barnes, senior vice president of sales, $90,000
• Stacey Stevens, senior vice president of marketing and strategy, $70,000
• Darlene Deptula-Hicks, executive vice president of finance and chief financial officer, $35,000
• Jonathan Go, senior vice president of research and development, $15,000
The cash bonuses will be paid after the company files its annual report for the fiscal year ended Dec. 31, 2006.
According to the company, Stevens also is eligible for an increase in her incentive bonus for year ending Dec. 31, 2007, equal to 40 percent of her salary for 2007 — at least $64,000 on a salary of $160,000, according to SEC filings in June 2006 — as stipulated in her employment agreement. — CINDY KIBBE