HBRANH membership has many benefits
As one of the largest trade organizations in the state, the Home Builders & Remodelers Association of New Hampshire’s (HBRANH) primary function is to protect its members’ interest at the various levels of local, state and, through its affiliation with the National Association of Home Builders, federal governments. The HBRANH is comprised of nine “Local” associations strategically located throughout New Hampshire Concord, Connecticut Valley, Lakes Region, Manchester, Nashua, White Mountains, Seacoast, Southern and Southwestern. With a combined membership of over one thousand companies, employing over 60,000 New Hampshire citizens, every aspect of the building industry is represented in the Association. The HBRANH is dedicated to the evolution and continued growth of the building industry, to provide affordable housing for all income levels, and to build a positive image for the building industry. Some of the benefits of membership include:
• INSURANCES: Health, Dental, Vision, Disability, Group Life, Short & Long Term Disability, AFLAC, etc. at cost saving group rates.
• ACADIA INSURANCE PROGRAM: Special Property/Casualty Insurance Program available just for Home Builders & Remodelers Association members through Acadia Insurance.
• FREE LEGAL RESEARCH through NAHB on industry related matters.
• NH STATE HOME SHOWsm: The oldest and largest Professional Home Show north of Bostonsm, the premier showcase for our members’ products and services.
• LOCAL MONTHLY MEETINGS: Addressing local issues, discussing mutual interests, networking with other members.
• CONSTRUCTION INSTITUTE OF NEW HAMPSHIRE: Presenting seminars, workshops and certified courses for NAHB Designations. Helping members to improve their skills and bring insight to new techniques and new approaches to old problems.
• LEGISLATION: Work for laws and regulations that will benefit the building industry, such as industry regulations, health care reform, etc.
• TRADEMARK RECOGNITION: Use of the HBRANH and NAHB logos, registered trademarks on your letterhead, business cards, vehicles and advertising for instant recognition as a true professional.
• REMODELORS COUNCIL: A group of remodelers striving for education and professionalism in this rapidly expanding field.
• REFERRAL SERVICE: Homeowners as well as members use this service. A customer calls the HBRANH looking for contractor references, a list of names is given out, and members get the work. Money in your pocket!
• WWW.NAHB.ORG: Reach hundreds of departments with access to NAHB right at your fingertips. Network with builders all over the state as well as the entire country. You may even pick up a customer.
• MEMBER ADVANTAGE PROGRAM: Discount programs that will save you money and make you money. For more information about the Home Builders & Remodelers Association of New Hampshire and the Construction Institute of New Hampshire, visit www.hbranh.com.