11 NH companies make Inc.’s 5000 list
Business revenue puts NH companies on the path to growth
Inc. recently released its Inc. 5000 list for 2023, which featured 11 companies based in New Hampshire, ranked according to revenue growth from 2019 to 2022.
Ranking the highest among those Granite State organizations featured was American Facilities Professionals, a facility management company based in Derry that specializes in electric vehicle charging infrastructure, at No. 411 with 1,407 percent growth over three years.
Also included in the list were:
• Regrow Ag, a software-as-a-service software company tailored to the food and agriculture industry, at No. 798 with 741 percent growth over three years
• SpotOn Fence, a dog GPS system, at No. 1,087 with 547 percent growth
• MindStir Media, a self-publishing and book marketing firm, at No. 1,140 with 520 percent growth
• Market Square Architects, a Portsmouth-based architecture firm, at No. 2,218 with 250 percent growth
• Sologistics, a virtual back office for the solar market, at No. 2,482 with 220 percent growth
• Fusion Worldwide, offering supply chain solutions to businesses, at No. 2,906 with 181 percent growth
• SVT Supply Chain Solutions, a supply chain services firm based in Hampton, at No. 3,587 with 136 percent growth
• GTT, a Portsmouth staffing agency, at No. 3,630 with 134 percent growth
• Rescon Basement Solutions, offering products and services for basement foundation repairs and waterproofing, at No. 4,127 with 109 percent growth
• Certified Homecare Consulting, a home health care firm based in Salem, at No. 4,197 with 106 percent growth
Additionally, 910 jobs were added in New Hampshire, with one newly formed company featured on the list, including two repeat honorees: Market Square Architects and GTT.