Position Available: Events Coordinator
POSITION OPENING ANNOUNCEMENT
March 21, 2019
POSITION: Events Coordinator
Full Time (40 hrs) Salary, Non-Exempt
REPORTS TO: Emily Torres, Events Marketing Manager
LOCATION: Manchester, NH
POSITION AVAILABLE: Immediately
POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for assisting with the coordination of events produced by McLean Communications including varied administrative and marketing support services for internal award programs, conferences and events along with external tradeshows. This position is best suited for a strong multi-tasker who can prioritize and work efficiently under deadlines. This is a full-time position requiring the majority of work be performed during company operating hours of 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday, though this schedule may be adjusted to accommodate off-site events. Ability and willingness to work occasional nonstandard work hours: early mornings, some nights and weekends.
- Associates degree in Event Management, Hospitality Services, Tourism or Marketing and/or equivalent work experience. 1-2 years in an event-related support position preferred
- Excellent project management and organizational abilities
- Excellent verbal communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with strong attention to detail
- High sense of urgency and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, keep momentum on each, and manage project due dates.
- Good analytical skills and the ability to organize abstract data
- Proficiency in MS Office (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) with experience working with sales database programs, LaunchPad preferred.
- Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop and InDesign preferred.
- Experience building email campaigns in software such as GetResponse preferred.
- Ability to work effectively as an individual contributor or team member in collaborative environments
- Ability to exhibit accurate and detailed knowledge of Company’s products and services
- Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability and willingness to work nonstandard work hours: early mornings, some nights and weekends
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds, and be able to sit or stand for long periods of time
- Must have access to your own vehicle to transport event-related items from the office to the venue on the day of each event
For complete consideration, please apply online, resume, cover letter at: http://ypi.com/work
No phone calls or agency referrals please.