City planning flu clinic
NASHUA- Still want a flu shot?
The city’s Division of Public Health and Community Services will hold a flu vaccination clinic Wednesday, Jan. 5, at St. Louis de Gonzague Church, 48 W. Hollis St., from 3-7 p.m.
Vaccinations are free for infants between 6 months and 23 months, and for anyone who is 65 or older and brings his or her Medicare card. All others will be asked for a $10 donation.
To pre-register for the clinic, call 589-4519.
Those in the following risk groups will receive priority:
– Anyone 50 and older.
– All children from 6 months to 23 months.
– Anyone between 2 and 64 with underlying chronic medical conditions.
– All women who are or will be pregnant during flu season.
– Children between 6 months and 18 years who are being routinely treated with aspirin.
– Health care workers providing direct patient care.
– Employees of nursing homes, assisted care residences, and chronic care facilities.
– Those caring for infants under 6 months old.
– Household contacts of those in one of the above risk groups.