BIA roundtables seek to shape organization’s public policy agenda
10 meetings to be held in June across New Hampshire
The Business & Industry Association of New Hampshire is holding roundtable talks throughout June that it says will help shape its 2023 public policy priorities.
The 10 roundtables which will be held from June 7-21, will be held across the state. They’re co-hosted by local chambers of commerce and trade associations.
The roundtable schedule:
- Greater Concord: Tuesday, June 7, 9 to 10:30 a.m.
- Lakes Region: Tuesday, June 7, 1 to 2:30 p.m.
- White Mountains: Wednesday, June 8, 9 to 10:30 a.m.
- Upper Valley: Thursday, June 9, 9 to 10:30 a.m.
- Salem, Derry and Londonderry: Tuesday, June 14, 9 to 10:30 a.m.
- Seacoast: Tuesday, June 14, 1 to 2:30 p.m.
- Nashua, Hudson and Merrimack-Souhegan: Wednesday, June 15, 9 to 10:30 a.m.
- Greater Keene and Peterborough: Wednesday, June 15, 1 to 2:30 p.m.
- Greater Manchester: Tuesday, June 21, 9 to 10:30 a.m.
- Rochester, Dover and Somersworth: Tuesday, June 21, 1 to 2:30 p.m.
Registration is required, but there’s no charge or fee to participate. For more information, visit bia.com.