Luncheon to honor ’07 SBA award winners
A luncheon honoring the 2007 New Hampshire winners of the U.S. Small Business Administration Small Business Week awards is planned for May 17 at C.R. Sparks in Bedford.
The luncheon, hosted by the New Hampshire Small Business Development Center, will honor:
• Small Business Person of the Year Carmine R. Sarno, president, M&S Logistics Inc. and Page Street Leasing, LLC, Candia
• Women in Business Champion of the Year Debra LeClair, Manchester
• Young Entrepreneur of the Year Noah Elbers, owner, Orchard Hill Breadworks, Alstead
• Small Business Journalist of the Year Michael McCord, Portsmouth Herald,
• SCORE Counselor of the Year Randolph (Randy) Roody, Bedford
• Woman Business Owner of the Year Katie Delahaye Paine, president, KD Paine & Partners, LLC, Durham
• Region I Subcontractor of the Year Uni-Cast Inc., Londonderry
Invited guests include Gov. John Lynch, U.S. Sens. Judd Gregg and John Sununu, U.S. Congresswoman Carol Shea-Porter and U.S. Congressman Paul Hodes.
For registration information visit sbdc.org or call (603) 862-2200.