Conversation to focus on inclusion, diversity in New Hampshire
Those are among the questions that will be explored in the next virtual NH Community Conversation, to begin at noon Friday, June 26.
Moderated by Tiffany Eddy of Smart Strong Sassy, with data and visualizations provided by Julie Alig of JLA Analytics, the free event will feature five panelists of different ages, backgrounds and ethnicities discussing inclusivity in New Hampshire as well as the kind of conversations that should be taking place to foster inclusivity.
The panelists will be
- Rogers J. Johnson, president of the Seacoast Branch of the NAACP and chair of the Governor’s Council on Diversity and Inclusion.
- Sudi Lett, founder of Bishop Elite, Youth and Education Coordinator for Granite State Interfaith Action and varsity boys basketball coach for his alma mater, Manchester Central High School.
- Ahni Malachi, executive director of the New Hampshire Commission for Human Rights.
- Major John Marasco, a 23-year veteran of the New Hampshire State Police who oversees investigations and information security.
- Tyrell Whitted, one of the founders of the Black Lives Matter in New Hampshire.
To register for the event, click here.