Catholic Medical Center
Catholic Medical Center (CMC), a member of GraniteOne Health, is one of New Hampshire’s largest medical centers. With a commitment to delivering the highest quality and most advanced healthcare to patients, our approximately 2,500 employees are dedicated to providing health, healing and hope to all. Caring for the very young to the young at heart, through a variety of healthcare services and a dedication to community outreach programs, CMC is helping to foster a healthier community, every day. CMC is where heart meets health.
As we grow, offering more services and adding hospital units, we invite you to become a part of CMC. It is talent like yours that will help us continue our tradition of providing compassionate care. For all of us, it truly is a work of heart.
What we do:
CMC is a healthcare system comprised of a medical center licensed for 330 beds; The New England Heart & Vascular Institute; multi-specialty and primary care outpatient practices; the Mom’s Place and Special Care Nursery; and numerous clinical affiliations with such organizations as GraniteOne Health and Dartmouth-Hitchcock’s Norris Cotton Cancer Center.
Our ideal candidate:
People who value the need to evolve, learn and invent new ways of working will thrive at CMC. Our goal is to keep employees engaged and excited, learning and achieving throughout their career.
Why we are a great company to work for:
CMC focuses on continuous improvement, encouraging and empowering exceptional healthcare professionals to affect real change in order to enhance the health of our patients and our entire community.
Internships, apprenticeships and training programs:
- Transition to Professional Practice — promotes retention, enhances education and support, reduces turnover, and instills CMC’s mission and values in newly registered nurses. The program also recognizes and reinforces that an individual patient’s preference, values and needs are respected and the patient (or designee) is a full partner in providing compassionate and safe care.
- Medical Assistant and LNA Apprenticeship Program with Manchester Community College and the Department of Labor.
- RNs & LNAs in all areas
- Surgical & Cath Lab Techs
- Patient Service Representatives
- Medical Assistants
- Phlebotomist / Clinical Lab Assistant
- Patient Account Representatives
- Cardiac Sonographer
- Radiology Techs
- Pharmacy Techs
- Environmental & Food Service Staff
Special benefits and perks:
To work at CMC is to be part of a health system that provides the highest caliber of care to patients in a respectful, dynamic and team-oriented atmosphere where your skills and talents are valued.
CMC offers a combination of competitive pay, rewards and benefits designed to fit your unique life:
- Paid Time Off
- Wellness Program
- Academic Assistance Program
- Tax Sheltered Savings Plan (403-B)
- Life Insurance
- Long and Short Term Disability
- Employee Discounts to Select Services
- Free Parking
- Employee Recognition Programs