Catholic Charities New Hampshire
Founded in 1945, Catholic Charities New Hampshire is one of the largest nonprofit social services agencies in New Hampshire, providing vital programs and support for 1-in-12 residents statewide, from children and teenagers to adults and the elderly.
Our social services programs help individuals and families overcome life obstacles, build independence and move their lives forward. We also own and operate various skilled nursing facilities throughout the Granite State, offering short-term rehabilitation care, memory care, assisted living, independent living and long-term senior care. Our incredible employees are driven by our mission to respond to our neighbors in need, and together, work to heal, comfort and empower lives.
What we do:
Catholic Charities New Hampshire offers a wide range of programs and services, including:
- Person-centered healthcare services for seniors across the state
- Intensive and other case management for individuals and families facing poverty, insecure housing and other significant life obstacles
- Pregnancy and parenting education for young parents looking to bring their children into the world and raise them in environments free of childhood stressors
- Counseling services for those overcome by intense personal struggles
- Food distribution to food insecure households through the New Hampshire Food Bank
- Academic, social, emotional and behavioral services for children and teenagers who display severe behaviors
- Rides to medical appointments for homebound and disabled elderly.
Our ideal candidate:
Our ideal candidate is someone who wants to make a difference in the lives of the people and communities throughout New Hampshire. You are driven, motivated and eager to grow on both a professional and personal level. You want to be a part of a unique mission-centered culture and a strong team of amazing people who bring meaning and purpose to their work each and every day. You want a strong work-life balance through highly competitive wages and benefits.
Why we are a great company to work for:
Simple — we are mission-driven to bring positive change to our neighbors who need it most. Whether it is frontline staff at our skilled nursing facilities, social workers going into communities or administrative positions maintaining our operational excellence, everyone makes a difference in moving lives forward and providing a level of hope those we serve never thought was possible. The work we do is life changing for our clients — and our staff.
Internships, apprenticeships and training programs:
Catholic Charities New Hampshire provides training and mentoring initiatives for employees of all levels across the organization. We also offer scholarship and educational opportunities for select nursing staff, including LNAs and LPNs.
Catholic Charities New Hampshire is actively hiring for a wide range of healthcare, social services and administrative positions, including but not limited to:
- Licensed Nursing Assistants (LNAs)
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs)
- Registered Nurses (RNs)
- Nursing Supervisors
- Cooks and Culinary Professionals
- Activity Aides
- Dietary Aides
- Unit Managers
- Housekeeping/Laundry Aides
- Social Workers
- Mental Health Counselors
- Special Education Professionals
- Administrative Assistants
- Warehouse Operations
Special benefits and perks:
Benefits include highly competitive wages, generous paid time off, comprehensive health insurance, retirement 401(k) savings with employer contributions, flexible schedules, holiday pay and various training and mentoring initiatives. We also host employee appreciation and social events throughout the year.