In the coming year, we will continue to focus on these strategic imperatives:
1. To even out the playing field for New Hampshire’s most vulnerable citizens by providing equal access to high quality, life-changing services, at no cost to client.
2. To enhance our impact within communities across the state, providing workers in homes, schools, prisons, hospitals, courts, neighborhoods, streets — wherever you need us to be — to deliver a vast array of services tailored to specific needs.
3. To recruit and retain staff who are tops in their respective fields as we expand our evidence-based practice in all regions of the state.
4. To grow in response to community needs by developing innovative programs and partnerships, expanding our geographic footprint.
5. Increasing revenue streams of unrestricted funds to improve long-range sustainability of programs.
Waypoint Advocacy Celebration and Conference, a multimedia event that examines a specific social problem and explores local solutions. WZID Christmas is for Kids Radiothon, a campaign that includes a live broadcast to fulfill holiday wishes of children in need and help struggling families throughout the year. SleepOut, a cold night spent outside to raise awareness and funds to aid NH youth experiencing homelessness and to support the expansion of services throughout the state, including an overnight shelter for youth in Manchester. Upper Valley Event, to subsidize an array of services through the Agency’s Family Resource Center in Lebanon. Home Care Event, to raise community consciousness about older adults and support critical services to help them remain safely at home.
Waypoint is fueled by charity and relies on support from individuals, corporations, foundations, United Way, special events, endowment income, and grants. If you are interested in supporting Waypoint, contact our development office, 603-518-4205, or visit www.waypointnh.org.
Waypoint offers many high impact/low investment volunteer opportunities for companies to engage in a community project and support our work with children and families. SleepOut: Raise funds and recruit friends to do same in order to confront youth homelessness in NH. Youth Resource Center: Host a barbeque or holiday party for youth experiencing homelessness. Teach a skill-building workshop. Host a clothing, food or personal care item drive. Conduct a drive: Craft your own fund or item drive to help seniors in Home Care or babies enrolled in Family Support programs. Advisory Board: Serve on a local advisory board as an advocate, ambassador, or fundraiser, to help forward the mission of Waypoint. To inquire about volunteer opportunities: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Board of Trustees
Nathan Wechsler & Company
Vice President of Finance and Accounting, SilverTech, Inc.
Chief Operating Officer,
Prime Source Foods
Director of Human Resources,
City of Manchester
Community Relations & Economic Development Specialist, EVERSOURCE
Granite State Organizing Project
Senior Vice President, Citizens Bank
Retired, Founding Member/Partner, Harvey & Mahoney Law Offices
Vice President and Chief Medical Officer, Elliot Health System
Housing Cooperative Specialist, ROC-NH
Stebbins, Lazos, & Van Der Beken
Assistant County Attorney, Hillsborough County Attorney’s Office
Director, Litigation Department, McLane Middleton
Regional Vice President,
TD Bank, N.A.
NH President, SVP/SR Client Manager, Bank of America
Financial Strategist, XSS Hotels
Borja Alvarez de Toledo