St. Joseph Community Services (Meals On Wheels)
Mission Advancement: Stakeholders understand the unique value and importance of our services.
• Increase awareness of what we offer and its value, and how to join us.
• Deliver frequent and consistent stewardship of supporters.
Organizational Culture: Continue to develop a transparent and vibrant organizational culture from the top down.
• Establish shared awareness and support of all organizational goals.
• All staff, board and volunteers have clear pathways to engage and excel in their role.
Programs: Our programs reflect the need in our community and meet the community demand in a sustainable way.
• Drive innovative programming and manage growth through increased data analysis.
• Enhance our ability to provide services by using technology and strengthening supply chains.
A Festival of Fives — Winterfest: An evening of wine tasting and jazz to benefit Meals on Wheels of Hillsborough County Saturday, February 5th, 6:30– 8:30 p.m. Labelle Winery, 345 Route 101, Amherst, NH Music by Cat and the Rhythm Boys Enjoy the sultry sound of Cat Faulkner and her trio as they engage you with Jazz and Americana! Silent Auction Wine Pull TICKETS: $75 per person www.hcmow.org/purchase-tickets
Become a corporate partner and help us change lives, one meal at a time. Our corporate partners sponsor events, donate a percentage of sales from designated products, include us in their advertising campaigns, add our logo to their products and help deliver Meals on Wheels. Visit our events page www.hcmow.org/news-and-events to find out how you can get involved or call us at 603-424-9967.
It only takes a few hours a week to make an impact on someone’s life. SJCS would not be able to do what we do without the outstanding service and commitment of our volunteers! With nearly 70 routes, SJCS nutrition sites deliver meals to homebound older and disabled adults throughout Hillsborough County, Monday through Friday. Most volunteers offer their services on a weekly basis, from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. We have volunteer drivers and volunteers who assist us in the kitchen. Training is provided.
Volunteer Driver Requirements:
We would not be able to do what we do without the outstanding service and commitment of our volunteers! Most volunteers offer their services on a weekly basis. The time period varies slightly from site to site, but Meals on Wheels drivers are needed between 10:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. Some routes take only about an hour and a half to deliver! If you are interested in learning more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
• Full Name
• Best phone number to reach you
• Where you would like to volunteer in Hillsborough County
• Day(s) that you are available (Monday – Friday)
Board Officers / Board Members
Granite Group Benefits
D.O., Vice Chairman
Hills. County Sherriff Dept.
University of New Hampshire
The Masiello Group
St. Joseph Hospital