Ascentria Care Alliance
Empowering People. Strengthening Communities.
- Develop community based partnerships with funders and other providers to provide client directed solutions that move people toward independence.
- Identify and develop funding sources that will allow for expanded wraparound services for senior citizens, homebound individuals or those with a disability who wish to remain independent in their own homes.
- Expand the availability of Good News Garage transportation solutions, in collaboration with the State of NH and other partners.
- Capitalize on the expansive array of Language Bank interpretation and translation
- Continue to attract and retain mission driven staff, through the lens of diversity, equity and inclusion.
In 2022 Ascentria will be celebrating our 150th year of providing a diverse offering of social services to support teen parents, unaccompanied minors, low-income families in need of transportation, immigrants and refugees, seniors, people with cognitive disabilities and those who are managing mental health challenges. This celebration will include special events and special appeals to support current and new, innovative initiatives.
Individuals or corporations interested in making a donation or exploring gifts of stock, monthly giving, planned giving, sponsorship opportunities or employee matching gift programs are invited to contact our development department at 508-330-1238. Donations are gratefully accepted year-round at www.ascentria.org. A unique way to give is to donate your old or unused vehicle to our Good News Garage program where it will be refurbished and awarded to individuals and families in need of reliable transportation, which helps empower them to move out of poverty and into financial independence and social stability.
Ascentria volunteers find their work to be impactful, interesting and rewarding.
Tutoring, mentoring new Americans or providing professional services are a few examples of how Ascentria volunteers effect real and lasting change in others. For a complete listing of volunteer opportunities, visit www.ascentria.org/volunteer
Board Officers / Board Members
CIO, Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard
President and CEO
Ascentria Care Alliance
Board Vice Chair
TANGO Board Diversity Initiative and Consulting Practice
Senior Advisor, Berkshire Partners, LLC
Phillips Electronics NA (retired)
Senior Vice President
Bartholomew & Company, Inc
Vice President of Strategy
The Rev Ross Goodman
Pastor, St. Paul Lutheran Church
Stacey Luster, J.D.
Board of Trustees for Mechanics Hall
Northeast Team Leader
Ruhe and Ruhe Attorneys at Law
Co-founder and COO
Transcend Air Corporation