The 2015 BOBs are getting wild (wild west, that is!) And you are invited! So grab your cowboy hats and buckskins and enjoy some boot-stompin’ classics. The BOBs are a fun and lively event that will make it easy to mingle and meet all of the movers and shakers across New Hampshire.
A portion of the proceeds will benefit New Horizons for New Hampshire, so your attendance also helps those in need!
March 5, 2015; 5:30 - 8 p.m.
Grappone Conference Center in Concord, NH
Theme: Wild West!
Tickets: $25 at the door (online ticket sales have ended)
Here's what boot shaking fun is planned:
- Live music from acclaimed fiddler Skip Gorman
- A free cocktail for everyone, courtesy of People's United Bank
- Don't forget to take home a root beer, courtesy of TF Moran
- Campfire stories and legends with 2015 and past winners
- Games, fun and lots of unexpected surprises
- Maybe even an impromptu line dance with Editor Jeff Feingold?
About the BOB Awards
The BOB Awards are a New Hampshire Business Review awards program that celebrates the best New Hampshire companies in more than 80 business-to-business categories and are chosen by our readers.
The BOBs are your chance to tell us, other readers and the rest of the state which companies in New Hampshire have the best products and services for businesses – categories include: Accounting Firm, Digital Media Marketing, Health Club, Advertising Agency, MBA Program, Dining with Clients (by Region), Young Professionals Networking Group, and more!
2014 BOB Awards party photos and video
Check out a video from our luau. Thanks to our friends at Edify Multimedia Group for this great video.