NH Business Review’s Business Excellence Awards, presented by Citizens Bank, recognize the imagination, industriousness, innovation and achievements of business owners and operators in New Hampshire. The Business Excellence Awards — awarded in eight different categories — honor owners and operators of New Hampshire-based businesses.
Winners will be recognized at an evening reception on Tuesday, October 6th at the Grappone Conference Center in Concord, NH. Each year, we’re honoring businesses with less than 100 employees and those with more than 100 employees. Large companies may choose to nominate a top executive of a division (rather than the company’s CEO, etc.).
The nomination form consists of two sections: the first will identify your nominee and who you are as the nominator and the second will ask that you tell us why that person should be considered for the award.
Entry rules and suggestions:
- Submission deadline is August 14, 2020.
- Previous winners are ineligible for two years since the last award-winning entry.
- Judges reserve the right, based on the criteria, not to name a winner in a particular category.
- Supporting documentation is not required, but highly recommended.
- Judges reserve the right, based on the criteria, not to name a winner in particular category.
All criteria sections should be met in an effort to supply the most complete nomination form. Judging criteria can be found here.
Need help? Have questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.