10 New Hampshire businesses earn places on Inc. 5000 list
Sleepnet, Merchants Fleet ranked as state’s fastest-growing firms
Led by Sleepnet Corp. in Hampton, 10 New Hampshire businesses were named to Inc. magazine’s list of the 5,000 fastest-growing companies in the U.S.
Sleepnet, a company that makes masks and other equipment that helps people deal with sleep apnea as well as ventilation gel masks and N95 coverings, was ranked No. 2,384 on the Inc. list with a three-year growth rate of 244 percent. Not far behind Sleepnet with a three-year growth rate 233 percent was Hooksett based fleet management company Merchants Fleet, at No. 2,483 – a significant jump for the company, which in 2020 was listed at No. 4,986.
Other Granite State businesses on the Inc. 5000 list were:
- Alumni Ventures, a Manchester-based venture capital firm, which was ranked No. 2,603 with a 219 percent three-year growth rate.
- Market Square Architects of Portsmouth, ranked No. 3,267, with a 162 percent three-year growth rate. In 2021, the firm was listed at No.. 1142.
- J. Carnes & Son Roofing of Hampton Falls, ranked No. 3,348, with a 157 percent three-year growth rate
- Marshall Scientific of Hampton, ranked No. 3,564, with a three-year growth rate of 145 percent. The company as ranked at No. 3096 in 2021, No. 2680 in 2020, No. 2819 in 019 and No. 2592 in 2018.
- Exeter-based Gourmet Gift Baskets.com, which reported a three-year growth rate of 99 percent and landed at No, 4,480. The company has been ranked on the Inc. list seven times before: in 2021, No. 3879; in 2014, No. 3908; in 2013 No. 2956; in 2012, No. 2541; in 2011, No. 2008; in 2010, No. 238 and in 2009 was ranked No. 37.
- Well Told of Exeter, a maker of drinkware, home decor and accessories, ranked No. 4,514, with a 98 percent three-year growth rate. The firm has been on the Inc. list before: In 2021, it was No. 3,200; in 2020, it was No. 2,594; and in 2019, it was No. 1,627.
- Portsmouth-based GTT, a national staffing agency specializing in IT services, ranked No. 4,709 with a three-year growth rate of 90 percent. The company was ranked previously at No. 2,603 in 2016 and No. 3,644 in 2015.
- InSync Training of Portsmouth, a provider of learning and professional development techniques, ranked No. 4,890 with a three-year growth rate of 84 percent. Another veteran on the Inc. list, the company was ranked at No. 4,955 in 2016, No.
2698 in 2015, No. 1308 in 2014 and No. 741 in 2013.