Presented with Eastern Bank, the Outstanding Women in Business Awards celebrate the success and achievements of women across the state’s diverse business community.
The Outstanding Women in Business Awards celebrate women who have truly excelled, not only in their professional lives, but as leaders and role models. While many of these women come from different industries and walks of life, they share several traits — a strong sense of self, a success-driven work ethic and the extraordinary accomplishments to show for it.
Their commitment, vision and talents make them true leaders in their chosen fields.
2015 Award Recipients
- Pamela Morrison, Optima Bank
- Pam Tarbell, Mill Brook Gallery
- Kathleen Nelson, World Academy
- Cathy Duffy Cullity, Girls Inc.
- Jennifer Parent, McLane, Graf, Raulerson & Middleton
- Muriel Schadee, Nathan Wechsler