The Outstanding Women in Business Awards celebrate the success and achievements of women across the state’s diverse business community.
The Outstanding Women in Business Awards celebrate women who have truly excelled, not only in their professional lives, but as leaders and role models. While many of these women come from different industries and walks of life, they share several traits — a strong sense of self, a success-driven work ethic and the extraordinary accomplishments to show for it. Their commitment, vision and talents make them true leaders in their chosen fields.
Winners of the 2017 Outstanding Women in Business Awards will be profiled in the February 17 issue of NH Business Review and will be honored at an evening reception at the Manchester Country Club on February 9, 2017.
We are now accepting submissions for the 2017 Outstanding in Women Business awards!
The deadline for all nominations is December 23, 2016.
Please note: During the judging process, judges will be weighing the nominations based off of the level of information given within the nomination and supporting documents. Therefore, please make sure to include as much evidence and information about your nominee as possible.
Five tips to writing a great nomination:
- Answer each question thoroughly as required in each section, as you will not be able to go back to your nomination afterwards. Use paragraphs, if necessary, to separate the answers.
- Success can be illustrated in terms of staffing, resources, partnerships, volunteering, donations (both time and monetary), and inner strength by overcoming obstacles, etc. Take the time to explain the nominee's successes both professionally and personally.
- Stay away from acronyms or abbreviations that are industry specific unless you can offer an explanation in layman's terms.
- Letters of referral are one of the most powerful ways to support a nomination. Letters often share inside stories about the nominee and lend credibility that this person has done great things above and beyond business interests.
- The nomination should be professional, but have a heart.
If you should have any questions regarding your nomination, please contact our Event Coordinator, Amanda Andrews, at email@example.com or (603) 413-5113.
2017 Awards Ceremony and Cocktail Reception
Tuesday, February 9, 2017
5:30 - 8:00 p.m.
Manchester Country Club
180 South River Road
Past honorees and members of the business community are encouraged to attend.
Please note: all winners will receive two complimentary tickets (one for yourself and a guest.) If you have any problems or questions registering, please contact Amanda Andrews at firstname.lastname@example.org or (603) 413-5113.
2016 Award Recipients
From left to right:
- Amy Chhom, Dyn, Inc.
- Kris McCracken, Manchester Community Health Center
- Susan Sylvester, Absolute Resource Associates
- Catherine Blake, Sales Protocol
- Erica Johnson, InterOperability Laboratory
- Dena Lee DeLucca, N.H. Electric Cooperative, Inc.