The Outstanding Women in Business Awards celebrate the success and achievements of women across the state’s diverse business community.
The Outstanding Women in Business Awards celebrate women who have truly excelled, not only in their professional lives, but as leaders and role models. While many of these women come from different industries and walks of life, they share several traits — a strong sense of self, a success-driven work ethic and the extraordinary accomplishments to show for it. Their commitment, vision and talents make them true leaders in their chosen fields.
Winners of the 2016 Outstanding Women in Business Awards were profiled in the February 19 issue of NH Business Review.
2016 Award Recipients
From left to right:
- Amy Chhom, Dyn, Inc.
- Kris McCracken, Manchester Community Health Center
- Susan Sylvester, Absolute Resource Associates
- Catherine Blake, Sales Protocol
- Erica Johnson, InterOperability Laboratory
- Dena Lee DeLucca, N.H. Electric Cooperative, Inc.