Health Care Forum
A discussion about the future of healthcare in NH, the US and the world
Thank you for attending:
Thursday, October 9, 2014
Susan Dentzer, Senior Policy Advisor at the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, the nation's largest philanthropy focused on health and health care in the United States.
More about Susan Dentzer: Susan is an on-air correspondent with PBS' "The NewsHour with Jim Lehrer," Susan Dentzer leads a unit dedicated to providing in-depth coverage of healthcare, health policy. She is regular analyst and commentator on CNN and National Public Radio.. Formerly the chief economics correspondent and economics columnist for U.S. News & World Report, she reported extensively on the debate over reforming and partially "privatizing" Social Security and over such health policy issues as regulation of managed care and aging issues. She is Senior Policy Advisor at the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation.
- Beth Roberts, Senior Vice President, Expansion Markets of Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Scott Lawson, President of Scott Lawson Companies and Workforce Wellness
- Greg Baxter, VP, Medical Affairs and Chief Medical Officer of Elliot Hospital
- Mark McCue, partner, Hinckley Allen
- Rob Graybill, president and CEO, Compass Healthcare Advisers
Don't miss Karen Hicks, project director of Covering New Hampshire, who will present details on an exclusive survey of New Hampshire businesspeople on how they approach providing health benefits to employees now the Affordable Care Act is here.
Photos from the 2014 Health Care Forum