Business Excellence Awards
The NH Business Review's Business Excellence Awards recognize the imagination, industriousness, innovation and achievements of business owners and operators in New Hampshire.
The Business Excellence Awards — awarded in eight different categories — honor individuals from New Hampshire-based businesses with less than 100 employees and those with more than 100 employees.
Winners of the 2016 Business Excellence Awards will be announced at the awards reception taking place on Tuesday, November 1, 2016 and will be featured in the 11/11 issue of NH Business Review.
Nominations are due September 15, 2016
Business Excellence Award categories:
- Business & Professional Services (Lawyer's office, consulting firm, staffing agency)
- Real Estate & Construction (Realtor, construction, builder, architect, property management)
- Consumer Services (Restaurants, lodging and hospitality, retail, health clubs)
- Nonprofit (Boys and Girls Club, food bank, YMCA)
- Health Care (Hospitals, urgent care, doctor or dentist's office, insurance company)
- Financial Services (Bank, mortgage company, investment firm)
- Manufacturing (Commercial food, wine or beer producer, equipment or machinery manufacturer)
- Technology (IT or network services, software company)
Entry rules and suggestions:
- Submission deadline is September 15, 2016.
- Previous winners are ineligible for two years since the last award winning entry.
- Judges reserve the right, based on the criteria, not to name a winner in a particular category.
- All criteria sections should be met in an effort to supply the most complete nomination form.
- Supporting documentation is not required, but highly recommended. Please mail all supporting documentation to:
NH Business Review
Attn: Business Excellence Awards
150 Dow Street
Manchester, NH 03101
If you have any questions or need assistance with your nomination, please contact Amanda Andrews at (603) 413-5113.
2015 AWARDS CEREMONY