One Sky Community Services
• Continue to ensure that our clients get the best supports and services we can provide.
• Supportive housing is a critical issue for our organization right now — we are actively working on finding solutions.
• Better integration into the communities we serve to increase financial support and a better understanding of what we do.
You can help support One Sky’s individuals and families by:
- Make a much-needed donation to the One Sky Readiness Fund online through our website oneskyservices.org.
- Donate a house that we can use for supportive affordable housing for those in need.
We need everyday heroes to be there for heating bills, car repairs, dental bills, and many other expenses the individuals and families we support encounter in their everyday lives. Unexpected or neglected expenses can put individuals and families at unnecessary risk and delay preventative care that is needed to avoid critical care later.
Donations made to the Readiness Fund are specifically used to meet those needs. No amount is too small to help someone better their life.
All monies raised through special events, appeals, individual and corporate donors, and foundations benefit the people we serve directly. Go to www.oneskyservices.org to donate now.
One Sky Community Services always welcomes community members to help out at One Sky. Consider donating your time and talents — please reach out to us through our website or call our offices at 603-436-6111.
Board Officers / Board Members