One Sky Community Services
- To ensure that those we serve get the best supports and services we can provide
- Supportive housing is a critical issue for One Sky, and we are actively working on finding solutions
- Continue in our efforts to attain better integration into the communities for those we serve
- Forge a better understanding of what we do and increase financial support
- Raising more financial support for affordable housing through donations and grants
- Asking individuals and communities to donate land and existing housing
- Seeking public donations to the One Sky Readiness Fund that offers additional critical financial support to the individuals and families we serve
Donations towards our Housing Project and the One Sky Readiness Fund are welcomed year-round to bring much needed help and support to individuals with developmental disabilities and acquired brain disorders, both are targeted to bring much needed help and support to individuals with developmental disabilities and acquired brain disorders. The housing need is urgent and immediate — in the next few years, almost 100 individuals will need housing. Also, The Readiness Fund assist individuals and families with unexpected expenses that can put them at risk.
One Sky Community Services welcomes members of the community to help our organization with a number of activities.
Consider donating your time and talents by calling our offices at 603-436-6111 or through our website.
Board Officers / Board Members