One Sky Community Services
At One Sky Community Services, our job is to ensure that individuals and families with developmental disabilities and acquired brain disorders get the support they need to achieve their personal goals. We focus on what they can do, rather than what they cannot. By reaching out and engaging all sectors of our community, we raise awareness of the important contributions these individuals can make and are able to give to our community. Helping them achieve these goals, we also strengthen our community.
You can help support individuals and families served by:
- Making a donation to One Sky directly to support our critical services and sup ports during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Making a much-needed donation to the One Sky Readiness Fund, which provides emergency financial support to those in dire need. You can go online to our website at www.oneskyservices.org and click on GIVELIFY.
- Donating a car to our Car Donation Program, which also helps our individuals and families directly.
- Selecting us as your charity of choice on the AmazonSmile program.
- Selecting us as the recipient of your Facebook Birthday Fundraiser.
Developmentally disabled children and adults are among the most vulnerable individuals living in our community. The pandemic has posed severe new challenges for these individuals, their families and life-critical service providers like One Sky Community Services. One Sky is the primary, nonprofit service-coordination agency designated by the state of New Hampshire supporting 1,200 developmentally disabled individuals and their families in Rockingham County. Since the coronavirus emerged last spring, we have made extraordinary efforts to put in place new service innovations, personal safety protocols and other costly measures to maintain our life-critical, client-service levels. Private financial support from caring individuals and community leaders will be critical to sustaining these efforts.
One Sky Community Services always welcomes community members to help support our clients. Consider donating your time and talents — from helping with the various tasks in the ofﬁce to driving and accompanying individuals to appointments, to helping us with special activities. Please reach out to us through our website or call our ofﬁces at 603-436-6111.
Board Officers / Board Members
President and CFO, Samus Technologies
Sales Manager, New Center Maine Media
Senior Consultant, Global Operations and Product Development
Human Resources, Exeter Hospital
Portsmouth School Board, Friends in Action
Attorney and Partner, Colliander and Brown
Communications and Marketing Consultant
Retire Chief Engineer, US Merchant Marine
Retired social worker
Francis “Chip” Moynihan
Retired Director of Financial Services, Physicians Insurance Agency of MA