New Hampshire Children’s Trust
NH Children’s Trust (NHCT) is New Hampshire’s statewide leader for the prevention of child abuse and neglect. NHCT works to strengthen families and communities across the Granite State, so all children thrive by:
- Creating public awareness of New Hampshire’s network of Family Resource Centers and programs so Granite State families have access to support.
- Expanding family support programs to meet the needs of NH children and families.
- Providing training, technical assistance and professional development opportunities to family-strengthening agencies who work directly with thousands of families throughout New Hampshire.
- Implementing the Kinship Navigation program within NH Family Resource Centers to connect grandparents and relative caregivers to services and supports specific to their family’s needs.
- Maintaining and expanding a centralized data system to measure the impact of NH Family Resource Centers and advocate for the needs of New Hampshire families.
NHCT hosts four events whose proceeds support access to family resources across the state. There are volunteer and sponsorship opportunities available for:
- Unsung Hero Awards (February): 12 parents or caregivers who are a role model to other parents or have displayed strength while facing adversity.
- Child Abuse Prevention Month (April): month-long celebration of the importance of families and communities working together to build safe, stable and nurturing
- Strengthening Families Summit (September): day-long conference convening parents, caregivers and professionals from across the region to showcase community impact
and family resilience.
- Ride for Resilience (October): 100-mile bicycle ride across the state raising awareness of the statewide resources available to all New Hampshire families.
For more information, please visit: www.nhchildrenstrust.org/get-involved
NHCT always accepts individual and corporate donations through our easy online platform. Other giving opportunities include: gifts of stock, planned giving, event sponsorships, matching gifts, and honor or memorial gifts.
By giving to NHCT, you are providing support for the programs, awareness, trainings and statewide data system that strengthens resources for Granite State families. As these challenging times continue for many families, your donation will make a statewide collective impact to strengthen families and communities throughout New Hampshire. For more information, visit us at nhchildrenstrust.org/donate/.
Join us at one of our events, in person or digitally, to raise funds, reach out to our supporters and lend a hand. Other volunteer opportunities include mailings and sorting and delivering supports to family strengthening agencies. NHCT also provides internship opportunities throughout the year. For more information, email us at email@example.com.
Board Officers / Board Members
Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard
Mark Knights, Esq.
Brian Beals, MD
Coos County Family Health Services
Natalia Beaulieu, JD
Bank of New Hampshire
William Blair and Company
Sooze Hodgson, MD
NH Automobile Dealers Assoc.