Future In Sight
Future In Sight is a dynamic, innovative organization serving blind or visually impaired children and adults. We are committed to transforming the lives of those in need through training, education and support. Our goals are to:
• Build upon our success in serving over 3,000 infants, children, adults and seniors and expand our reach to more of the approximately 30,000 blind and visually-impaired individuals statewide.
• Serve 50 school districts to provide children with outstanding education services including innovative programs, critical technology and access to digital materials.
• Continue research into emerging and unmet needs of children and adults thus expanding our reputation as a thought leader in our field.
• Expand partnerships with social service organizations, education institutions, individuals and corporations to help find those in need and fund critical services.
• Build on our success with group and recreation activities that help our clients live independent and productive lives.
Throughout the year, Future In Sight holds events across the state to support its vital vision rehabilitation programs and services. The Annual Walk for Sight held the first Saturday in June is the largest fundraiser of the year with hundreds of attendees. Dinners in the Dark and Blind Wine and Beer Tastings are also held annually in regions throughout New Hampshire. Newly added is our annual Future In Sight Knights Beep Baseball game at Northeast Delta Dental Stadium in Manchester. There are multiple sponsorship levels for all events that provide valuable individual and business marketing exposure and involvement. Visit our website at futureinsight.org/stay-informed/events or call the development office at 603-565-2424.
We rely on the generosity of individuals, businesses and foundations to support our mission. Attend a mission tour: Visit our offices to meet people who benefit from your support. For a schedule of tours go to futureinsight.org/stay-informed/events or call 603-565-2424. Donate: Give generously by mail or by visiting futureinsight.org/donate. Or call 603-565-2427 to speak with our director of development about ways you can become a part of our donor family. Join an advisory committee: Members are community leaders from around the state with a deep knowledge of how to implement and produce successful initiatives where they live and work. Sponsor an event or program: Walks, dinners, golf tournaments, baseball games or services to our clients such as the Youth Explorer and Adult Adventure series benefit from your generous sponsorship.
Your time can make a world of difference to our clients who live throughout New Hampshire. The inability to drive is the most limiting aspect for a person with a visual impairment. With the help of dedicated volunteers, Future In Sight is able to provide transportation to appointments and food shopping. Other volunteer opportunities include special event and administrative support. To learn more, call 603-565-2409 or visit futureinsight.org/volunteer-form.
Board Officers / Board Members:
Chairperson of the Board
1st Vice Chairperson
Immediate Past Chairperson
Ahad Fazelat, MD
Medical Eye Center
Bank of New Hampshire
Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC
Reliable Insurance Solutions