Fire damages restaurant

NASHUA – A small fire that was contained to a clothes dryer caused smoke damage inside a Nashua restaurant Saturday night.

UNO Chicago Grill, 304 Daniel Webster Highway, was evacuated after an employee spotted the fire in an upstairs locker room and used a fire extinguisher to put it out, Nashua Fire Rescue Deputy Chief Daniel Cronin said. Fire crews were called to the scene just before 9 p.m.

No one was injured, and most of the damage was contained to the second floor, Cronin said.