Mark O’Dell of Service Credit Union is the 2022 Business Excellence winner for the Financial Services category for a large company
About these awards
NH Business Review’s Business Excellence Awards is an annual awards program that recognizes the achievements of business owners and operators in New Hampshire.
2022 marks the 20th anniversary of NH Business Review honoring the imagination, industriousness, innovation and achievements of business owners and operators in New Hampshire.
The Business Excellence Awards — awarded in nine different categories — honor individuals from New Hampshire-based businesses with less than 100 employees and those with more than 100 employees in the following categories:
- Business & Professional Services
- Consumer Services
- Financial Services
- Real Estate & Construction
- Social Equity
Thank you for joining us for an evening of networking, dining and celebration as we honor this year’s outstanding local business owners and operators. The 2022 reception was held on Thursday, October 13, 2022 at the Grappone Conference Center in Concord, NH.
Congratulations to this year’s Business Excellence Awards recipients.
- Beth Slepian, President & CEO, Granite VNA (Category: Healthcare, large business)
- Brian Groshon, Market Area Manager, Casella Waste Systems (Category: Business and Professional Services, large business)
- Eileen Liponis, Executive Director, NH Food Bank (Category: Nonprofit, small business)
- Emerald Anderson-Ford, Founder/Owner, CRED (Category: Social Equity, small business)
- Emily Jeanson, Owner/Lead Contractor, HIRS, LLC (Category: Real Estate and Construction, small business)
- Jason Golden, President, Mainstay Technologies (Category: Technology, small business)
- Mark Aquilino, President, Outdoor Pride Landscape and Snow Management (Category: Real Estate and Construction, large business)
- Mark O’Dell, Vice President of Lending, Service Credit Union (Category: Financial Services, large business)
- Matt Mayberry, Executive Vice President, NH Home Builders
Association (Category: Business and Professional Services, small business)
- Matthew Neuman, Managing Member, Absolute Title (Category: Financial Services, small business)
- Paul Dann, Executive Director, NFI North (Category: Nonprofit, large business)
- Penney Mabey, AVP of Customer Care, Eastern Propane and Oil (Category: Consumer Services, large business)
- Sal Lupoli, President and CEO, Lupoli Companies (Category: Manufacturing, small business)
- Thomas Taylor, President & CEO, Foxx Life Sciences (Category: Manufacturing, large business)
- Traci Bisson, Owner, Golden Dog Adventure Company (Category: Consumer Services, small business)
2022 Business Excellence Awards Hall of Fame recipient
Tom Raffio has served as President and CEO of Northeast Delta Dental since 1995. Tom is an engaged civic leader, serving on numerous boards and has authored several publications, most recently, Prepare For Crisis – Plan To Thrive.