New Hampshire Coalition to End Homelessness
As an increasing number of families and individuals struggle with obtaining and sustaining stable housing in New Hampshire, the NH Coalition to End Homelessness (NHCEH) works alongside community partners across the state to research and implement the most effective ways to prevent and end homelessness. We identify solutions, educate providers on best practices and empower people, some of whom are currently homeless, to advocate on behalf of all those who experience homelessness in our state. Among many other exciting initiatives, in 2018, a new group of trained advocates graduated from our one-of-a-kind Granite Leaders program, armed with the skills and confidence they need to share their experience of homelessness and help inform positive change in New Hampshire.
FUNdraise for NHCEH by hosting an event that raises money to benefit the NHCEH. Have a dinner, plan a car wash or organize a benefit concert. Be creative! For more information, please email email@example.com.
There are many ways in which individuals and businesses can help support the work of the NHCEH to end homelessness in New Hampshire.
• Donate: Ending homelessness in New Hampshire is possible! Your tax-deductible donation to the New Hampshire Coalition to End Homelessness helps to deepen understanding, create a more informed and engaged, public and develop strategic and lasting solutions to end homelessness in our state. Donate at nhceh.org/donate.
• Sponsor: Sponsorships are vital to the success of our programs and offer a chance for your business to showcase the many ways in which you support your local community. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about sponsorship opportunities.
There are many ways in which you can help to end homelessness in New Hampshire:
• Advocate for change: Contact your state or federal representatives and ask them their positions on bills that will help end homelessness.
• Share your expertise: Share your expertise by providing trainings and professional development opportunities to those working to end homelessness in New Hampshire. Or share your skills as a part of our Granite Leaders training program, helping those who have experienced homelessness to become leaders in the fight to end homelessness in New Hampshire.
• Locate a homeless services provider in your neighborhood and volunteer. You can find a listing of providers near you by visiting home4hope.com.
Board Officers / Board Members
Mary Ann Aldrich