Families in Transition-New Horizons
• To renovate and upgrade our New Horizons facility to enhance programming and improve outcomes for individuals and families who are experiencing food insecurity and homelessness.
• To renovate and upgrade our Angie’s Shelter to enhance programming and improve outcomes for women experiencing homelessness.
• To develop supportive low-income housing within our geographic areas of Manchester, Concord, Dover and Wolfeboro, NH.
Each year, Families in Transition-New Horizons holds special events to help fund the mission of the organization. Sponsoring and attending events are great ways for businesses and individuals to show their community support while having a fun time. Exceptional marketing benefits are provided to those who sponsor an event(s). Families in Transition-New Horizons hosts multiple events a year, visit our website at www.fitnh.org/events to learn more about our upcoming events. For those who want to host their own event to benefit Families in Transition-New Horizons, go to www.fitnh.org/fundraising-for-fit to learn how you can FUNdraise for us.
There are many ways individuals and businesses can give to Families in Transition-New Horizons in order to make a difference in the lives of families and individual experiencing homelessness and food insecurity: Donate online anytime at www.fitnh.org/donate; Support one of our yearly fundraising appeals at www.fitnh.org/appeals; Sign up for a recurring gift, your gift could be set up as a weekly, monthly or yearly transaction at www.getinvolved.fitnh.org/donate; Join our Planned Giving Program by naming Families in Transition-New Horizons as a beneficiary in your will, life insurance policy or retirement account (Please call our Resource Development Department for more information 603-641-9441 ext. 324.); or Become a Corporate Supporter by participating in one of the many ways you can get your business involved at www.fitnh.org/corporate-support.
Volunteers are at the heart of everything we do! Join our volunteer team and help us make a difference in the life of people experiencing homelessness and food insecurity.
Here are just a few ways you can help:
• Help serve meals at our soup kitchen or distribute groceries at our food pantry.
• Organize an activity at ourfamily shelter or one of our housing facilities.
• Sort donations at OutFITters Thrift Store. Your volunteer time helps to ensure that the stores stay profitable! 100 percent of the proceeds from OutFITters go to funding Families in Transition-New Horizons housing and services.
• Bring your friends, coworkers or community group and help beautify one of our properties in Manchester, Concord, Dover and Wolfeboro. If interested, please contact us today at 603-641-1143 ext.357 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Board Officers / Board Members
Charla Bizios Stevens
McLane Middleton, PA
Bartley Financial Advisor
Howe, Riley & Howe, PLLC.
Merchants Fleet Management
Mary Ann Aldrich
Scott W. Ellison
Cook, Little, Rosenblatt & Manson, pllc.
NH Fiscal Policy Institute
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
Stark Brewing Company
People’s United Bank