Business Excellence Awards
NH Business Review's Business Excellence Awards, presented by Citizens Bank, recognize the imagination, industriousness, innovation and achievements of business owners and operators in New Hampshire.
The Business Excellence Awards — awarded in eight different categories — honor individuals from New Hampshire-based businesses with less than 100 employees and those with more than 100 employees.
Winners will be recognized at an evening reception at the Manchester Downtown Hotel in November and will be featured in the November 9 issue of NH Business Review.
NOW ACCEPTING NOMINATIONS FOR THE 2018 AWARDS
Business Excellence Award categories:
- Business & Professional Services (Lawyer's office, consulting firm, staffing agency, media/marketing)
- Real Estate & Construction (Realtor, construction, builder, architect, property management)
- Consumer Services (Restaurants, lodging and hospitality, retail, health clubs)
- Nonprofit (Boys and Girls Club, food bank, YMCA)
- Health Care (Hospitals, urgent care, doctor or dentist's office, insurance company)
- Financial Services (Bank, mortgage company, investment firm)
- Manufacturing (Commercial food, wine or beer producer, equipment or machinery manufacturer)
- Technology (IT or network services, software company)
Entry rules and suggestions:
- Submission deadline is September 14, 2018.
- Previous winners are ineligible for two years since the last award winning entry.
- Judges reserve the right, based on the criteria, not to name a winner in a particular category.
- All criteria sections should be met in an effort to supply the most complete nomination form.
- Supporting documentation is not required, but highly recommended in order to provide a strong, well-rounded nomination for the judges. Examples of such documentation can be found on the nomination form at the link above. Be sure to have these items accessible before starting the online nomination form.
If you have any questions or need assistance with your nomination, please contact Amanda Andrews at (603) 413-5113.
2017 AWARD RECIPIENTS
Congratulations to the 2017 Business Excellence Awards recipients. Winners were recognized at an event on Wednesday, November 1, 2017 at the Radisson Hotel in Manchester.
Excellence in Business & Professional Services
Excellence in Consumer Services
Excellence in Financial Services
Excellence in Health Care
Excellence in Manufacturing
- Nicole Carrier, Throwback Brewery
- Leonard Chaloux, Moore Nanotechnology Systems
- Suzanne Foster, Medtronic
Excellence in Nonprofit
Excellence in Real Estate/Construction
Excellence in Technology
Business Excellence Hall of Fame
- Paul Leblanc, Southern New Hampshire University
2017 AWARDS CEREMONY