Book of Lists:
The most respected source of business information in the state.
here to order your
2004 Book of Lists today.
of Lists is a wealth of information reaching a very high percentage of
N.H.’s business community. Its year-long shelf life, reputation for accuracy
and firmly established popularity make it a powerful way to get your message
across to potential customers.
• Glossy cover that promotes shelf-life
• Your ad will be seen by thousands of decision makers across the state
and have year-round visibility and presence
• Reach over 50,000 readers
The Book of Lists is a guide to business in the Granite State and is considered
to be one of New Hampshire’s most respected sources for business information.
A detailed compilation of companies, organizations, top executives, numbers
of employees, sales, phone and fax numbers plus e-mail addresses is included.
More than 2,000 firms and organizations are detailed, categorized, ranked
• Mailed to NHBR subscribers and other targeted top executives,
business owners and managers.
• Copies are available at civic and business organizations across the
state: N.H. Dept. of Resources and Economic Development, all N.H. Small
Business Development Centers, chambers of commerce, city economic development
centers, trade shows and more.
• Additional copies sold year round.
look what’s inside…
The Book of Lists contains nearly 200 pages of some 30,000 items of information
in easy-to-read format, with more than 50 lists including:
• Largest manufacturers
• Leading high-tech firms
• Most profitable public companies
• Broadcasting stations
• Conference facilities
• Largest NH-based private companies
• Nursing homes
• Largest law firms
• Public works contracts
• New firms
• and much more!
to order your 2004 Book of Lists today.