BIA plans June business roundtables
The Business and Industry Association of New Hampshire begins its annual policy development process this month, gathering opinions and suggestions at 11 forums around the state.The roundtables are an open forum for businesspeople to talk about their top challenges and concerns and help shape the BIA’s legislative and regulatory agenda for the upcoming year.
The roundtables are presented in partnership with New Hampshire Business Review and chambers of commerce around the state.
The roundtables are the first step in the association’s four-step policy development process “to establish our proactive legislative and regulatory agenda for the coming year,” said BIA President Jim Roche. “We talk with business leaders and chamber and trade association executives about top business issues facing New Hampshire and ask for their recommendations about what the BIA should do to address these issues at the state level.”
The roundtables are free and open to the public. This year’s sessions will be held in:
• Keene: June 10, 8:30-10 a.m., Ocean Bank, 122 West St.
• Concord: June 15, 2-3:30 p.m., BIA office, 122 N. Main St.
• Salem: June 16, 8-9:30 a.m., Rockingham Park, 79 Rockingham Park Boulevard
• Manchester: June 17, 2:30-4 p.m., Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce, 54 Hanover St.
• Dover: June 22, 9-10:30 a.m., Greater Dover Chamber of Commerce, 550 Central Ave.
• Exeter: June 22, 2:30-4 p.m., Exeter Healthcare, 5 Alumni Drive
• Nashua: June 23, 9-10:30 a.m., Law Warehouses, 27 Airport Road
• Laconia: June 23, 2:30-4 p.m., Meredith Village Savings Bank, 379 S. Main St.
• Littleton: June 24, 8:30-10 a.m., Littleton Community Center, 120 Main St.
• Berlin: June 24, 2-3:30 p.m., Isaacson Structural Steel, Jericho Road
• Hanover: June 25, 8:30-10 a.m., Hypertherm, Etna Road.
For more information, visit nhbia.org.