Financial Executive of the Year Awards
The Financial Executive Awards honor New Hampshire's top financial officers and executives for their outstanding fiscal leadership and asset management.
Congratulations to the 2013 Financial Executive of the Year winners:
• Jody Holt, CFO, Single Digits, Small For-Profit Co.
• Mark Fenske, CFO/owner, Great NH Restaurants, Medium For-Profit Co.
• Tim Scullin, CFO, Sig Sauer, Large For-Profit Co.
• Cynthia L. Read, CFO, Granite United Way, Small Non-Profit
• Michael Wilson, CFO/VP of finance, NH Charitable Foundation, Large Non-Profit
Financial Executive of the Year Awards will be presented to one individual in each of the following categories:
• Small for-profit company (Revenues of $20 million and below)
• Medium for-profit company (Revenues of $20 $100 million)
• Large for-profit company (Revenues of $100 million and above)
• Small nonprofit (Revenues of $10 million and below)
• Large nonprofit (Revenues of $10 million and above)
Nominations will be judged by an independent panel of respected New Hampshire financial and business professionals. Consideration will be given to the individual's contributions to his or her company/organization's overall growth, commitment to good ethics, effective reporting and involvement in the community. Note: Selection will not be based solely on record monetary results. Accomplishments come in many forms and each will be considered on their merit by the judging panel.
View photos from the 2013 Financial Executive of the Year Awards taken on Tuesday, May 14. Congratulations to all of this year's recipients and honorees.