Financial Executive of the Year Awards
The Financial Executive Awards honor New Hampshire's top financial officers and executives for their outstanding fiscal leadership and asset management.
Financial Executive of the Year Awards will be presented to one individual in each of the following categories:
• Small for-profit company (Revenues of $20 million and below)
• Medium for-profit company (Revenues of $20 - $100 million)
• Large for-profit company (Revenues of $100 million and above)
• Small nonprofit (Revenues of $10 million and below)
• Large nonprofit (Revenues of $10 million and above)
• Business investor (A new award honoring individual and angel investors, institutional banking investors and those working through venture capital and private equity firms who support and drive business through strategic financial decision making)
Congratulations to the 2014 Financial Executive of the Year winners:
• Ed Garside, Optima Bank, Small For-Profit Company
• Marjorie Thorpe, Adaptive Communications, Medium For-Profit Company
• Anna Johnson, Jabra-GN Netcom, Large For-Profit Company
• Kathy Kittle, CATCH Neighborhood Housing, Small Nonprofit
• Elin Treanor, Easter Seals NH, Large Nonprofit
• John Gargasz, 10X Venture Partners, Business Investor
Profiles and photos of this year's winners will be posted when they are available.
Tuesday, May 6; 7:30 - 9 a.m.
Radisson Hotel Ballroom
Elm Street in Manchester, NH
Pre-registration by Sunday, May 4: $35 per person
At-the-door registration: $40 per person
Attention winners: Please note that all winners will receive 4 complimentary tickets -- 1 for him or herself, 1 for the nominator and 2 tickets for additional guests. NHBR's event coordinator Tricia Baker Schmitt will be in contact with you with more information.