This event occurs weekly, on Tuesday.
Do you have an idea for a business that you want to launch or explore more deeply? Have you always
dreamed of becoming an entrepreneur, but were never sure just where to start?
This course will help you to take the necessary steps to becoming an independent business owner, while gaining confidence in yourself and your knowledge of small business management. In this 10-week business planning course, you will:
• Explore and assess the financial and market viability of your business concept
• Learn how to market yourself and your business to target customers
• Explore options for funding the start-up and ongoing costs of operating your business
• Actively participate in class time and in one-on-one consulting sessions
• Build a network of fellow entrepreneurs that can support you in launching and growing your new enterprise
At the end of this program, you will leave with a completed business plan to guide you in the launch and growth of your new company.
This course does not require any previous experience or education in business management. However, access to a computer and knowledge of MS Word and Excel is strongly recommended.
$450.00 *Scholarships are available
We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of this information. However, you should always call ahead to confirm dates, times, location, and other information.