New Geneia tool aimed at helping ACOs
Geneia, a health care solutions firm with offices in Harrisburg, Pa., and Concord, has launched Theon, a platform aimed at helping physicians, hospitals and integrated health systems in accountable care organizations and other shared-risk arrangements improve patient care, quality and cost.
“In the four years since the passage of the Affordable Care Act, more than 625 accountable care organizations have been created, and many more are expected,” said Mark Caron, CEO of Geneia. “One of the best ways that ACOs can help their patient care teams meet quality and cost goals is to give them user-friendly tools to identify who needs help, exactly when they need it and what they need to improve their health.”
He said Theon:
• Integrates clinical, claims, psychographic and physiologic data from an unlimited number of sources into one platform
▪ Presents a holistic patient view through an intuitive dashboard that supports physician decision-making and care team action
▪ Enables all care team members to see the information and action steps appropriate to their role
▪ Integrates care opportunities within the provider and care team work flow
▪ Improves financial, quality and health outcomes
▪ Includes a clinical data model and predictive algorithms that far-exceed the industry norms for predictive accuracy.