Ascentria Care Alliance
Empowering People. Strengthening Communities.
• Leverage and expand our organization and our innovative partnerships to increase collective impact on the communities we serve.
• Improve the long-term success outcomes for people in transition.
• Demonstrate that the services we provide, partnerships we form and actions we take have a measurable, positive impact on the overall health and well-being of the people we serve.
• Advocate on behalf of the people we serve to promote and gain support for our integrated, holistic model of service delivery.
• Maintain a focus on quality improvement and waste reduction.
• Grow our private support and our funding models so that we can diversify our sources of funding and move away from government support.
Ascentria Care Alliance is planning a number of events for 2017-2018. To access the most up-to-date information, please visit our website at ascentria.org or follow us on Facebook.
Individuals or corporations interested in making a donation or exploring gifts of stock, sponsorship opportunities or employee matching gift programs are invited to contact our Development Department at 774-243-3900 or Layne Harden at email@example.com. Donations are gratefully accepted year-round at ascentria.org.
Ascentria volunteers find their work to be impactful, interesting and rewarding. Volunteers collaborate with us in many productive and creative ways to enhance organizational capacity, empower our clients and strengthen our New Hampshire communities. Tutoring, mentoring New Americans or providing professional services, are a few examples of how Ascentria volunteers effect real and lasting change in others. For a complete listing of volunteer opportunities visit ascentria.org/volunteer or contact Diane Fitzmaurice at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Board Officers / Board Members
- Angela Bovill
President and CEO
Ascentria Care Alliance
- William Mayo
CIO, Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard
- Michael Balinskas
General Manager, PowerHawke, Inc.; Director of Business Development, McPhee Electric, Ltd.
- Karen Gaylin
Philips Healthcare (retired)
- Garth Greimann
Senior Advisor, Berkshire Partners, LLC
- The Rev. Ross Goodman
Pastor, St. Paul Lutheran Church, Arlington
- Scott Hamilton
- Jeffrey Kinney
Immediate Past Chair
Senior Vice President
Wells Fargo Bank
- Barbara Ruhe
Ruhe and Ruhe Attorneys At Law
- Kimberly Salmon
Director of Community Relations, Fallon Health
- Daniel Strelow
VP, Director of Customized
Solutions, Eaton Vance Management
- The Rev. James Hazelwood
Bishop, New England Synod, Evangelical Lutheran Church in America
- The Rev. Timothy Yeadon
President, New England District,
Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod
- Gail Phillips Bucher
Chaplain, MCPHS University
- David Forsberg
Business Executive (retired)