Number of NH bankruptcy filings jumped in March
Five business filings reported for month
New Hampshire bankruptcy filings in March shot up by over 50 percent from February, but they were still down a bit from March 2016, with no long-term trend emerging this year thus far.
There were 210 bankruptcy filings in March, a 53 percent increase over February, but the total was still seven fewer than March 2016.
There were six business-related filings in March, one less than last year. One was an individual who filed due to business-related debt, but five businesses filed themselves. All of them were for liquidation, not reorganization.
Here are businesses that filed for bankruptcy in March:
• SST Realty Trust, Goffstown, filed March 2, Chapter 7. Assets and liabilities: $100,000 to $500,000.
• Interpro Construction and Property Solutions LLC, Manchester, filed March 21, Chapter 7. Assets and liabilities: less than $50,000
• Bull Run, LLC., Hudson, filed March 21, Chapter 7. Assets: $10,725. Liabilities: $150,661.
• Monadnock Country Club Inc., Peterborough, filed March 30, Chapter 7. Assets: $0. Liabilities: $70,591.
• Aj Moss Inc., North Conway, filed March 31, Chapter 7. Assets: Less than $50,000. Liabilities. $50,000 to $100,000.